I guess you could break out some glitter or stickers if you're feeling fancy.
I'd love to know the origin of paper plate awards. Did they start at camp or scouts? Aren't they pretty much just a variation of funny superlatives and most likely to awards? If you have any insight, please post it in the comments section.
|Paper Plate Awards
- Peacocking Award for biggest show off (from Funny Award Certificates)
- Foot-in-Mouth Award for always saying the wrong thing at the wrong time (from Funny Employee Awards)
- Little Miss Sunshine Award for the brightest smile (from Funny Teacher Awards)
Regarding good paper plate awards for sports, keep in mind the awards don't have to be directly related to swimming, hockey, basketball, cheerleading, golf, volleyball, softball or to any sport at all. Don't get hung up on puns. Instead, think about the characteristic of the award recipient. Here are a few more ideas from FunAwards.com that work:
- Selective Hearing Impairment Award for the player who never listens to the coach
- Loch Ness Award for the team member who is always missing practice
- Running with the Bulls Award for the person who takes the most chances.
Please share your paper plate award ideas in the comments section.