A classic list of superlatives includes biggest geek (or nerd), most likely to succeed, biggest flirt, most popular, class clown, most talkative, quietest, and biggest partier.
Superlatives can work great in the office or workplace, too. But due to the sensitive nature of the U.S. workplace, you'll want to shy away from references to appearance or character traits that could potentially embarrass the recipient. Instead, create funny coworker superlatives that focus on humorous situations common to the office. Some examples include:
- the employee always eating other people's food
- the person most likely to lose paperwork
- the worker most likely to forward annoying emails
- the person most likely to put their foot in their mouth
- the employee least likely to arrive on time
- the staff member most likely to be surfing the Internet instead of working
The hard part in coming up with funny superlative ideas is making them funny. After all, the idea is to create a few laughs, not awkward tension. That's why we've assembled a team of top comedians and office workers to do the work for you. Download the certificates and start handing out these funny superlatives right away!