Although the book wasn't written for specifically for students, many of the awards could apply to school kids. Here are a few examples:
- The Energizer Award: for tireless energy
- The Germophobe Award: for cleanest desk.
- The Coal to Diamond Award: for most valuable under pressure
- The Glass Half Full Award: for most optimistic
- The American Idol Award: for being most likely to break into song.
These are just a few of the funny awards ready to print with no customization needed. There are dozens where you could change a word or two to make them applicable to students. For some you'd have to use the customized template to reword, but still it is a HUGE time-saver for you!
You could use these funny awards for elementary, preschool, kindergarten, middle school, high school, graduation, or reunions. Bookmark our site and check back for more funny kids awards, silly student awards, ideas, certificates, titles, templates, categories and more funny student awards!
Post a Comment