If you've tried to come up with your own ideas for silly awards, you know that the toughest part is coming up with ideas. That's why I've done the work for you. I assembled of team of top comedians and comedy writers, including a features editor from the New York Post and an Emmy-nominated writer from Saturday Night Live.
My goal with this new version was to make the awards more accessible and with wider appeal. Just looking at the examples below, they could be used as silly sports awards, teacher awards, student awards, family reunions, high school superlatives - the applications are endless.
Here are some free sample silly awards:
- Foot-in-Mouth Award - for always saying the wrong thing at the wrong time
- Baby's Bottom Award - for smoothest in times of crisis
- Selective Hearing Impairment Award - for only hearing what you want to hear
- Baryshnikov Award - for most skill in dancing around the issues
- Kool and the Gang Award - for excellence in group work
Remember to bookmark this site and keep checking back for silly achievement awards, silly end of the year awards, silly office awards, silly recognition awards, and silly employee awards.
|Silly Awards for the Office|
These awards are perfect for any type of staff, organization, group, or business. The eBook has 101 professionally designed awards in PDF format that can be easily printed on the office printer. The awards poke fun, recognize accomplishments, and make reference to pop culture and cartoon characters. Download now and start using right away!